From LURKMORE wiki
Weapons and equipment
- 2x Mazon Lasers
- Fixed onto VAGOs' arms, the Mazon lasers are it's primary weapons when fighting one-on-one with mechs.
- 2x Various Attacking Blaster (VAB)
- Two VAB are fixed into VAGOs' shoulders and can calculate the energy output and distance needed to shoot down the target, yblike the Mason laser which is a concentrated beam, VAB sends volleys of blasts from it's built-in generators. The output can also be tuned to concentrate energy to be reflected off it's mirrors.
- 4x Reflector Mirrors
- The reflector mirrors attached to VAGOs' shoulders amplify the concentrated beams shot into it by the VAB to send a beam wave powerful enough to destroy a mass of enemies.
- The Variable Attacking Operating System (VAGOS) is a new operating system that allows the pilot to quickly control the energy output and calculations needed to accurately hit the desired target. The unique addition to this system is to quickly change the tide of battle mentally, the operating system adapts with the pilots mind and the super computer installed lets the pilot 'see' everything on the battlefield. However, the new operating system heaves a huge amount of stress on the pilot mentally and physically therefore only select individuals can wield the VAGOS.