foobar2000 is a highly customisable audio player for Windows. It supports plugins to support any audio formats that aren't already included and to add pretty much any functionality you can think of. The interface is also completely in your control. After initial install, on first run, you are immediatly given the option to choose how you would like the interface to look, with a choice of 10 main themes and another bunch of options for how you want your information displayed in those themes.
foobar2000 is freeware.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.