From LURKMORE wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The prototype Advanced Trooper developed by Corusa Industries, the Kerykeion was an experiment in creating an all-purpose humanoid weapon.
- All-range combat unit, with a specialty in close combat.
- Battery-operated with an operating time of two hours on a single charge with normal combat activity.
- Capable of jumping up to 200 meters, but incapable of flight.
- One pilot seated in cockpit in upper chest.
- Four gatling guns mounted two on each wrist. The weapons are fire-linked for maximum consistency, and are generally designed for use against lightly-armored vehicles and infantry.
- Twin folding blades mounted along the forearms, which flip out for close-combat. The blades are anti-beam coated to penetrate energy field defenses.
- 2-inch Titanitefloalloy armor plating, good for protection against all degrees of small-arms fire and most solid-state ammunition.