Properly formatted DMCA notice
From LURKMORE wiki
DMCA notices must contain:
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (your official identification, screenshots of your private profiles, direct URLs to your public profiles);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Send this notice to:
- dmca (at) lurkmore.com