You can communicate with us directly and securely through our ticket system.
- Include direct URLs (permalinks) to the threads and/or posts containing your media.
- If you are requesting removal of your media, attach a verisign/verihand or some form of ID.
- If you are requesting to be added to the DNP list, include the names/usernames you'd like displayed.
- Using false contact information will ensure your request is ignored.
- If you threaten us, your requests will be ignored.
- If you contact our ISP or attempt to bypass our administration in any way, we will make your messages public for all to view (as Google does when you send them DMCA notices). Idiotic attempts to bypass our administration just add extra steps for us. It does not resolve your issue faster, it does not get you anything other than your messages posted publicly.
Personal communications are otherwise never shared. Thousands of whores—just like you—can attest to that, though you'll never know because their communications weren't shared.
Here is an example of what is expected in a DMCA request. Note that we are much more relaxed. Note that ignoring our simple process requires you to submit a request like the one below.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL (permalink) or other information to enable us to locate the material. - Provide contact information so we can contact you. This includes an email address, a phone number, and a mailing address. - Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." - Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." - Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf. - Send this document via the ticket system.