From LURKMORE wikiJump to navigationJump to search
1lb | ground beef 2 tsp. | garlic powder 2 tsp. | onion powder 1.5 tsp. | Italian spice seasoning 0.50 tsp. | black pepper, ground 1 tsp. | salt 1 lg | egg 0.50 cup | Parmesan cheese, grated 0.75 cup | breadcrumbs 0.50 cup | lukewarm water
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ground meat, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, black pepper, salt, egg, cheese, and breadcrumbs. Slowly add the water, a few tbsp. at a time, mixing with your hands until everything is just combined. Don't over mix here or it'll make the meatballs tough. The mixture should be very moist but still hold its shape when rolled into meatballs.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop about one tablespoon of meat into your palms and roll it into a ball. Place the ball on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with all of the meat.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven to bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they're cooked though.
- While the meatballs bake, make your marinara!