IT'S A TRAP
It's a trap is a meme based on the line by Admiral Ackbar in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi; started on Fark around 2002, and spread to the rest of the Internet over a period of years, before ending up on /b/.
The original meme was transformed into a response to pictures of men who appear to be women; a "trap" set out to catch the unsuspecting observer into getting turned on by a picture of a man because he thought it was actually a woman.
IT'S A TARP
The term reverse trap came about to mean the opposite of a trap: a girl who looks like a boy, a female cross-dresser or transgender person.
Add [[Category:Traps]] to any article or media to add it to this category.
Pages in category "Traps"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
Media in category "Traps"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Half-chan after breast reduction 1.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB
- Half-chan after breast reduction 2.jpg 640 × 480; 81 KB
- Half-chan after breast reduction, bandages removed.jpg 600 × 450; 48 KB
- Half-chan in a blazer.jpg 300 × 400; 144 KB
- Half-chan wondering what's up.jpg 500 × 375; 161 KB
- Half-chan's final form.jpg 600 × 800; 374 KB
- It's a trap.gif 185 × 139; 1,024 KB
- Traps - a gift from the gods.jpg 500 × 749; 85 KB